UGANDA AND TANZANIA SAFARI: GORILLAS & WILDLIFE UGANDA TANZANIA SAFARI | COMMUNITY CULTURAL UGANDA TANZANIA TOURS.
Personalized Eco-Friendly Wildlife Uganda Tanzania Safari Tours and Affordable Unique African Cultural Uganda and Tanzania Safari Trip to Native Communities That Offer Value For Money Safari Experiences.
Our Uganda and Tanzania safari tours offer amazing Uganda Tanzania safari itineraries enabling travelers to explore the sights and sounds of these two destinations on a single encounter. Taking on tailored made Uganda Tanzania safari itineraries gives a chance to visit Uganda-the country with the World’s highest number of critically endangered Mountain Gorillas and the highest groups of habituated Chimpanzees in the World, making Uganda would a true paradise for primate watching enthusiasts on top of her wildlife and African cultural tours.
Kibale National Park commonly referred to as the Primate Capital of the World with 13 Primate Species forms the perfect ground for Chimpanzee Habituation and trekking in East Africa. Other verdant forests of Uganda like Kalinzu Forest, Budongo Forest, Semliki Forest, and Kyambura gorge are home to Chimpanzees. Populations of Golden Monkeys thrive in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park along with Mountain Gorillas forming the background of its slogan “Where Gold Meets Silver” and those who have undertaken Uganda Tanzania safari adventures have witnessed this.
The exciting wildlife destinations of Uganda including:-
- Kidepo Valley National Park ranked number three in Africa
- Murchison Falls National Park with the world’s most powerful waterfall
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Lake Mburo National Park.
These Uganda safari parks supplement the ones of Tanzania to make the combined Tanzania and Uganda and Safaris tours beyond the ordinary African safaris.
These Uganda Tanzania safari packages take you to Tanzania safari game parks that are rich in wild game and having the most wildlife popular park in Africa:-
- Serengeti National Park whose endless plains support millions of Wildebeest, hundreds of thousands of Zebras and Thompson Gazelles, thousands of Elands, Lions, Leopards among others.
- Lake Manyara National Park where tree-climbing lions thrive like those of the Ishasha sector in Uganda.
- Tarangire National Park with very beautiful Baobab trees.
- Ngorongoro Crater with over 250,000 large animals and as well the World’s largest intact inactive and unfilled Volcanic Caldera.
For the more adventurous travelers, Uganda and Tanzania trips tours offer mount trekking safaris in Tanzania and Uganda. They can trek Mount Rwenzori standing to the west of Uganda, Mount Elgon to her East, and Virunga Volcanoes to the southwest coupled with Africa’s highest Kilimanjaro Mountain to the north of Tanzania, the Mountaineering trips are diverse and exciting.