How many gorilla permits are available in Uganda?
Uganda has 160 gorilla permits available each day. These are split between the habituated gorilla groups/families in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Mgahinga National Park.
GORILLA TREKKING FAQs
- What is Gorilla trekking?
- Why should i visit gorillas in Uganda? Benefits of Gorilla trekking in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo Africa
- Where can I see gorillas in Uganda? Where is gorilla trekking done in Uganda?
- How do I prepare for gorilla trekking Uganda?
- How difficult is gorilla trekking in Uganda? |Is Gorilla trekking hard in Uganda?
- What to wear for gorilla trekking in Uganda?
- What to pack for gorilla trekking in Uganda? | What should I take gorilla trekking?
- What is gorilla trekking like in Uganda Rwanda Congo Africa?
- What are the rules and regulations for gorilla trekking in Uganda?
- Why the age limit for trekking gorillas is 15 years?
- How long does gorilla trekking take? |How long is a trek to see gorillas?
- What is a gorilla trekking permit?
- How many people are allowed to track a gorilla family or Group?
- Do I need to book a gorilla permit in advance?
- How much is a gorilla permit in Uganda?
- How do I book a gorilla permit in Uganda?
- What is the gorilla permit cancellation policy in Uganda?
- Are there discounted gorilla permits in Uganda?
- How much does a gorilla safari in Uganda cost?
- Why is gorilla trekking so expensive in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo Africa?
- What is the best time to go for gorilla trekking in Uganda? |When can you see gorillas in Uganda?
- Is it safe to visit gorillas in Uganda?
- Is gorilla trekking better in Rwanda or Uganda?