HOW LONG DOES GORILLA TREKKING TAKE IN UGANDA, RWANDA, CONGO AFRICA? | HOW LONG IS A TREK TO SEE GORILLAS?
Gorilla trekking in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo takes 1 to 8 hours. For those wondering How Long Does Gorilla Trekking take/last in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo-Africa?, the information below deeply explains to you how long is a trek to see gorillas and why. Please read more and find out how long does gorilla trekking last before and after seeing the Gorillas.
As already mentioned, a gorilla trek usually lasts from 1 to 8 hours (including the journey to the gorillas, the 1 hour spent with them and the return journey back to the briefing point) in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo Africa depend on how far the group has moved since it was last observed nesting up the previous evening. However, whether it is a short or a long trek, travelers are 99% guaranteed a chance to definitely find and be triggered to an endless marvel to these peaceful, magnificent, gigantic, great gorillas the biggest of all man`s cousins in the wild yet 98.6 DNA similar to humans.
Gorilla trekking can be done in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park & Mgahinga Gorilla National Parks of Uganda, Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda and Virunga National Park Or Kahuzi Biega National Park in Congo.
When you finally find or see the mountain gorillas (encounter your wild cousins), you will be given 1hour to interact them face to face, study, and relate to their behaviors, take photographs, and record videos for your maiden star African gorilla trek.
Some of the reasons why interaction with Gorillas after trekking them is given 1 (one) hour for those wondering How Long Does Gorilla Trekking take/last in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo-Africa;-
- To avoid stressing them as conservation regulations demand
- To avoid any chances of human disease transmission from humans to the Gorillas or from the Gorillas to humans that may result from a longer stay with each other, given their vulnerability to human diseases that they can easily contract since they share 98.6 DNA.
- To avoid Gorillas over getting used to humans which may result into driving gorillas to always look for humans out side the forest resulting from over staying with and getting used to them.
GORILLA TREKKING FAQs
- What is Gorilla trekking?
- Why should i visit gorillas in Uganda? Benefits of Gorilla trekking in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo Africa
- Where can I see gorillas in Uganda? Where is gorilla trekking done in Uganda?
- How do I prepare for gorilla trekking Uganda?
- How difficult is gorilla trekking in Uganda? |Is Gorilla trekking hard in Uganda?
- What to wear for gorilla trekking in Uganda?
- What to pack for gorilla trekking in Uganda? | What should I take gorilla trekking?
- What is gorilla trekking like in Uganda Rwanda Congo Africa?
- What are the rules and regulations for gorilla trekking in Uganda?
- Why the age limit for trekking gorillas is 15 years?
- What is a gorilla trekking permit?
- How many gorilla permits are available in Uganda?
- How many people are allowed to track a gorilla family or Group?
- Do I need to book a gorilla permit in advance?
- How much is a gorilla permit in Uganda?
- How do I book a gorilla permit in Uganda?
- What is the gorilla permit cancellation policy in Uganda?
- Are there discounted gorilla permits in Uganda?
- How much does a gorilla safari in Uganda cost?
- Why is gorilla trekking so expensive in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo Africa?
- What is the best time to go for gorilla trekking in Uganda? |When can you see gorillas in Uganda?
- Is it safe to visit gorillas in Uganda?
- Is gorilla trekking better in Rwanda or Uganda?