DO I NEED TO BOOK A GORILLA PERMIT IN ADVANCE? WHEN TO BOOK A GORILLA PERMIT TO TREK GORILLAS IN UGANDA, RWANDA, CONGO IN AFRICA?
You are advised to book a gorilla permit 3-6 months in advance to avoid short notice disappointments especially during high the seasons from June to September then December to February. If you are asking Do I need to book a gorilla permit in advance? Or when to book a gorilla permit for your trekking safaris in Gorillas in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo in Africa? Gorilla permit booking in advance confirms your gorilla trek /gorilla trekking safaris in Uganda, Rwanda & Congo.
Travelers are recommended that they book a gorilla permit at least 6 months earlier in advance, especially if you are to trek gorillas in Uganda in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park & Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Rwanda in Volcanoes National Park or the Democratic Republic of Congo in Virunga National Park and Kahuzi Biega National Park during peak seasons of June ,July, August, and December, January & February. It is important to note that the demand for gorilla permits always exceeds the number of permits available each day, especially during high season.
If you are planning your Gorilla safari during the ‘low seasons’ of March-May and October to November (the rainiest months), booking your gorilla permit 4 months earlier can be good-although you may be able to confirm a space a month in advance of your trip.
The earlier you book, the more choices you have on the various gorilla trekking regions where to track and but also you will have a wide range safari lodges for your accommodation where to stay during your gorilla safari in Uganda, Rwanda or Congo which are equally very competitive during the high season if not booked in advance. Last-minute booking may be possible during low seasons or were just one or two people are tracking but Congo, Rwanda and Uganda gorilla trekking permit availability is not guaranteed if you are to book at last minute.
GORILLA TREKKING FAQs
- What is Gorilla trekking?
- Why should i visit gorillas in Uganda? Benefits of Gorilla trekking in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo Africa
- Where can I see gorillas in Uganda? Where is gorilla trekking done in Uganda?
- How do I prepare for gorilla trekking Uganda?
- How difficult is gorilla trekking in Uganda? |Is Gorilla trekking hard in Uganda?
- What to wear for gorilla trekking in Uganda?
- What to pack for gorilla trekking in Uganda? | What should I take gorilla trekking?
- What is gorilla trekking like in Uganda Rwanda Congo Africa?
- What are the rules and regulations for gorilla trekking in Uganda?
- Why the age limit for trekking gorillas is 15 years?
- How long does gorilla trekking take? |How long is a trek to see gorillas?
- What is a gorilla trekking permit?
- How many gorilla permits are available in Uganda?
- How many people are allowed to track a gorilla family or Group?
- How much is a gorilla permit in Uganda?
- How do I book a gorilla permit in Uganda?
- What is the gorilla permit cancellation policy in Uganda?
- Are there discounted gorilla permits in Uganda?
- How much does a gorilla safari in Uganda cost?
- Why is gorilla trekking so expensive in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo Africa?
- What is the best time to go for gorilla trekking in Uganda? |When can you see gorillas in Uganda?
- Is it safe to visit gorillas in Uganda?
- Is gorilla trekking better in Rwanda or Uganda?
- Where to stay during your gorilla safari in Uganda?